Hi Everyone!

In just two days, aCinema presents its second iteration of aDifferent festival!
 This year we’ll be presenting five programs over the weekend.  All screenings
will be held at Woodland Pattern Book Center <http://www.woodlandpattern.org/>
located on 720 E Locust St. Milwaukee, WI.

This year, we’re excited to be presenting works from 38 artists from all across
the world.  The festival schedule is listed below, and full details on the
works and artists is available on our website
<http://www.acinema.space/adifferent-festival>.  We hope to see you this
weekend!

Friday, February 2nd, 7:00 PM // An Eye for the Golden Way

Saturday, February 3rd, 5:00 PM // Return to Sender
Saturday, February 3rd, 7:00 PM // Framed in the Nest of the Mind

Sunday, February 4th, 5:00 PM // Why Don’t They Fly Away?
Sunday, February 4th, 7:00 PM // Rabbit in the Moon

All the best,
Janelle & Taka

aCinema
Janelle VanderKelen & Takahiro Suzuki