Maybe some Godard would fit as well...
Best!Pablo.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 at 9:02, Albert Alcoz<albertal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
Do you recall any fiction feature length film that is a sort of tribute to
Avant-Garde or experimental film?

The other day, watching the film Arrebato (1980) by Iván Zulueta for ten times
I was wondering about feature lengths films (on 35 mm or digital video) where
one of the main topic is the practice of Avant-Garde film. We could say this
Spanish film is a homage to experimental super 8 film. The main character does
horror films and the other is learning how to use the "pause" and the interval
timer with his Canon 1014.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078797/

I don't know if there are some other fiction films that could be understood
under this idea.
Maybe Dreams that Money Can't Buy (1947)?
Do you have some other titles in mind?
Thank you!
Albert--
http://visionaryfilm.net/