Hello filmmakers,

The early bird submission deadline for the FAR OUT FILM FEST is this Friday,
March 2. There is an extended deadline of April 2, but please don’t delay! The
sooner you submit, the sooner your work will be reviewed.

FOFF is looking for psychedelic, visionary, lyrical, trance, flicker,
underground and avant-garde 16mm films and videos under 20 minutes long. We
accept work produced from any year, any country, any dimension.

The selected films will be shown in the Blue Room of Jack White’s Third Man
Records as part of the “acid-soaked” art and music festival, FAR OUT NASHVILLE
(May 10-12 2018). There will be an Audience Award, a Jury Award, and a
Director's Choice Award. Winners will receive exclusive Third Man Records
merchandise and free Oracle Weekend Passes. Submission details and FAQs can be
found here: https://filmfreeway.com/FarOutFilmFest
<https://filmfreeway.com/FarOutFilmFest>

We look forward to seeing your whacked-out mind-bending movies!

peace, jw