Hello everyone,

The film archive where I'm currently working at is seeking for a temporary
digital asset assistant and I thought that someone from this forum might be
interested to apply for the role. These are the details:

*--------*

*Digital Asset Assistant*

We are a small dynamic archive film company which works closely with our
clients to produce the best in archive film service to the creative media.
We are seeking a candidate that is flexible, hard working, friendly and
cheerful. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to work
with independence, responsibility, efficiency and initiative. The position
will
include working as part of our small team and the successful candidate will
need to demonstrate a proactive energetic customer orientation.

*Qualifications*

A high level of computer literacy is essential and must be demonstrated. An
ability to perform digital editing and uploading is also essential.
Multitasking
is an essential skill. An interest is modern history is desirable.

*Salary* tba

*Job Description*
You will be expected to work as part of the team and under your supervisor
our Digital Asset Manager and your duties will include film handling and
scanning, creating, preparing and uploading media files, creating media
files
for customers and transferring film and tape assets to digital files and
uploading to our website. Part of your role will be the maintenance and
organisation of the tape and footage collections and some office tasks. You
will
be expected to have a good customer service ethos, friendly, efficient and
helpful.

You will receive full training to fulfil these tasks.
The position is 37.5 hours per week on a temporary Twelve Month contract
that may be renewable.

*How to Apply*
Please submit a detailed CV and a completed application form to Amanda
Huntley, Huntley Film Archives, The Dairy, Old King Street Farm, Ewyas
Harold, Herefordshire, HR2 0HB 01981 241 578
ama...@huntleyarchives.com

For more information www.huntleyarchives.com