Another 16mm item for sale, this time a Redlake HYCAM with box and cabling.
This camera is capable of 11,000fps full frame and 44,000 fps quarter frame. I
used these back in Australia and they’re hella fun... nothing like hearing
100ft of film whizz through a camera in 0.75 seconds!

I bought this with the intention of getting it serviced (yep, you still can)
and using it, but it’s just sitting there all sad. This one’s rare in that it
comes with all the cabling. A fascinating camera capable of some amazing
imagery.

$200 USD + shipping. Comes with fitted wooden box and all cables.