My film “Love Must Love” is essential a portrait. As is the end of my film “Eye
Lands” which contains a portrait of Meher Baba.

> http://zeno-okeanos.com/films/60s-70s/dvd-vol-2

Many of my early 8mm films are portraits:

http://zeno-okeanos.com/films/60s-70s/dvd-vol-5
<http://zeno-okeanos.com/films/60s-70s/dvd-vol-5>

Also my Film “Parkman” is a portrait:

Scroll down to the last film in this collection:

http://zeno-okeanos.com/films/60s-70s/dvd-vol-6

Myron Ort
www.zeno-okeanos,com