Emotion vs. reason? His live video got us PUMPED and struck a cord- we who
were watching were cheering, (crying a bit admittedly). Even had musicians
riding along to its It speaks to something bigger and is effectively
cathartic- the performance, the storytelling, while also being a testimony
of information. Two things going on at once, important to distinguish. But
this also makes sense- the statement from Mass Art Faculty- glad to hear
from them.