Dear Frameworkers,

We are happy to inform that the *IV DOBRA International Experimental Film
Festival* will take place at the Cinemateca of the Museum of Modern Art in
Rio de Janeiro, from 19 to 22 September.

We are opening our call for submissions to all experimental film
communities to celebrate the possibilities of invention and thinking of
film as an art form, a kind of cinema that opens up to the creation of new
worlds. We are searching for decolonized transformative perspectives, and
inviting all the artists to send us films made in any format, and completed
since 2016.

Here is the submission link:
https://dobra2018.festivaldobra.com.br/insc2018/

Hope to receive many films from our community!

All the best,
Cristiana Miranda