Hey all,

i'm looking for a clean, quiet (no parties) and reliable subletter for july 7-21

The space is a big, old school loft in dumbo (ie: lots of space and light, view
of manhattan, empire state building &c, roof access; basic mod cons)
Kitchen has 2 hot plates, fridge, counter & sink; there's a bathroom with
shower; big bedroom & living room, 6th floor with elevator; loads of books and
good music
It's a block and a half from the York st F station and 5 mins from the A train
High st station; I'm also up for somebody using my bike (as long as it's intact
when I get back!)

$912 including utilities and wifi (might be a bit extra for utilities, if the
a/c is hooked up);
$500 deposit + $100 cleaning fee (if the place is really clean when I get back,
I'll pro-rate the cleaning fee)

get in touch for more details, pix &c
cheers! Moira

moiratierney.net vimeo.com/moiratierney