Hi Framers,

I second/third Phil Solomon's Still Raining, Still Dreaming and Mary Helena
Clarke's The Dragon is the Frame.

I add Eric Stewart's Wake, Margaret Rorison's The Waiting Sands, and David
Gatten's So Sure of Nowhere Buying Times to Come.

I'm also surprised no one has brought up any of the films from the 'A Roll
for Peter' Peter Hutton memorial screening yet. I wasn't able to attend
one, but my understanding was that quite a few folks made films for him (I
only saw one made by Anna Kipervaser, called Fair Winds and Following Seas,
but I know there were also films by at least a dozen others - full list
here: https://erictheise.com/films/a-roll-for-peter/). Perhaps someone
might want to organize a similar call for Rob.

I'd also be curious to see what the final elegy program is for Rob, as I
can't make it out to Boston for his memorial.  We've lost a true friend and
talent.

Love,
Kate Ewald