Hi Ken (Et al.),

FLEX is happening. The call for entries will be open as soon as my life
makes it possible. I'm also scrounging up some $$ to get started but it's a
trickle - not much at all.  I'll have a call open in the next few weeks so
stay tuned.  The fest is happening 2/7 - 2/10 in Tampa, FL.  I realize
it'll be a quick turnaround on the submission screening/ programming side
of things. But hey, in my experience, it's always down to the wire no
matter how long your call is open.  Jurors are in place as is the
exhibition equipment.  FLEX (as it always has been) is completely volunteer
run. More very soon on all FLEX related news ...

Warren