Hello,

I’m a filmmaker and curator studying at Rutgers University–New Brunswick and
I’m currently crowdfunding my first feature film through October 17. Good Men
is a thriller about a college freshman who questions his commitment to the
fraternity he’s pledging when he discovers that a brother raped his best friend.

Any support is much appreciated, from simply hitting “Follow” on the campaign
page linked below (need 1,000 followers), sharing the page with friends, or
making a pledge.

Would love to hear what people think: bit.ly/goodmenfilm
<http://bit.ly/goodmenfilm>

Sincerely,
Charles de Agustin
charlesdeagustin.com <http://charlesdeagustin.com/>