Dear fellow aficionados of the moving images, I need to ask for your advice:

I've almost finished a lengthy article (incl some photographs) about the 20s
in Germany. Particularly the everlasting lore of crooked Richter, starving
Eggeling, betrayed Ruttmann and overlooked Graeff. It is based on newer
German findings as well as on the records by people involved back then and
is deflating the myth of "Richter first" for good (or so I hope).
I wonder if you could hint me to a magazine in the US (or UK) that I might
offer this to. Or some other serious way of publishing. Remuneration of no
concern.

I am a German/Australian academic by background but the article is written
in a more accessible style.

PM preferred.

Thanks for your help!
Ingo