The retrospective of Tony Conrad's work that was on view in Buffalo earlier
this year, and that will travel to Philadelphia's ICA next February, opens
tonight at both MIT's List Center and Harvard's Carpenter Center. I timed
the beginning of an extended East Coast trip so that I could attend, and
maybe revisit tomorrow.

https://listart.mit.edu/exhibitions/introducing-tony-conrad-retrospective
https://carpenter.center/program/introducing-tony-conrad-a-retrospective

Any Boston-area frameworkers who'd like to meet up tonight, feel free to
get in touch. I'll also visit North Adams, Rochester, and Buffalo in
advance of my two week "toolmaker in residence" at Signal Culture later
this month and would be happy to share a meal with any frameworkers along
the way.

Cheers, Eric