Heyo!

Single Frame has opened up its call for entries for its second iteration
happening on April 7, 2019. We are accepting experimental documentary
shorts under 30min. Presented by UNEXPOSED, a microcinema facilitating the
growth of experimental and avant-garde film in the Triangle, NC.

https://filmfreeway.com/singleframe

//

Single Frame is a showcase of experimental documentary shorts in Durham,
North Carolina.

Situated at the end of Full Frame Documentary Film Festival, Single Frame
aims to shed light on non-traditional documentaries in a time when
big-budget Hollywood documentaries are hitting the Durham scene. We cherish
documentaries that respect the art form of filmmaking equal to the topic
discussed. We respect documentaries created by a small crew of people with
huge vision. We love documentaries that challenge our perception of reality
by presenting a new way to see the world.

Depending on the total length of official selections, we plan on
programming one to three screenings (about one hour each) to showcase on
the final night of Full Frame. Max runtime is 30 minutes.

Sincerely,

UNEXPOSED