FYI everyone, I contacted LightPress and these three hour vouchers
typically lead to the transfer of about an hour's worth of film, plus or
minus depending on the condition of your elements. I didn't have a grasp on
the speed of these scanners or how much time they spend setting up and
tearing down equipment in their lab and thought I'd share the info.

Cheers, Eric