Has anybody mentioned Hurlements en faveur de Sade by Guy Debord?
Marcin Giżycki

From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> On Behalf Of Daniel
A. Swarthnas
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 11:57 AM
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Films about darkness

Hi Albert!

Some of the films I was thinking about, have already been mentioned by other
people, but you have of course the very great "black" films by Stan Brakhage
which Nicky Hamlyn writes about in "Stan Brakhage: Realm Buster" (John Libbey
publishing, 2018).

You can also try to check out this two films (it is almost black leaders during
the whole films):
Gregory Markopoulos - Gammelion (1968)
João César Monteiro - Branca de Neve (Snow White)

Btw, Anouk de Clercq's film Black is on 35mm, not 16mm.

Good luck

Daniel

Daniel A. Swarthnas
Filmmaker / Writer / Film programmer
Cinema Parenthèse / Turbidus Film / Filmform
swarth...@mail.com<mailto:swarth...@mail.com>
+46(0)705778603