Hi, make sure mricordeltabaears have the parts as My leicina special
had a holiday in Spain for a very long & then got sent back as could
not get the parts after telling me there did have parts with many
emails saying yes can fix !
out come had to wait a long time with no fix / did send back by free post !
Check out also a shop in Berlin name has escape me there sell & fix camera's .

Best ,

Christopher