I'm quite curious as to the title or content of this nitrate film. Although one archive may not want it, another might. I've sent nitrate to the LOC several times, and I know other archives had footage (it was a Chaplin film, Those Love Pangs), but the LOC still wanted it for their collection.
Larry
Urbanski Film