Thanks everyone! Hi Pip, fantastic, this sounds like what I was looking
for. Will look at these two options closely and get back to you if I decide
to send my camera to Monsier Goulard via Re:Voir. Cheers :)

El dom., 16 dic. 2018 a las 6:01, FrameWorks Admin (<framewo...@re-voir.com>)
escribió:

> Hi Esperanza,
> Yes there are two qualified technicians in Paris.
> We work with Christophe Goulard who can fix and refurbish anything in the
> 801 Macro, including adding new features such as an ASA selector or a
> 24.000 fps crystal sync option.
> If you want to work with Christophe the best is to send the camera to
> Re:Voir because we sell his cameras and work with him regularly. He works
> out of his home and sometimes keeps strange hours, doesn’t reply reliably,
> but his work is great.
> Andre Egido used to be a technician at Braun and he can fix them as well
> including the complicated sound cameras like the 6080. He has a website and
> also works out of his home outside Paris.
> Let me know if you need help with it.
> Best, Pip
>

> > On Dec 15, 2018, at 6:37 PM, Esperanza Collado <
> esperanzacolla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Good morning,
> >
> > Does anyone know any reliable repair service for Braun Nizo cameras?
> I've heard of a Frenchman specializing in these cameras but he's retired. I
> don't even have his contact details. Any clues are welcomed.
> >
> > I have this Braun Nizo 801 Macro that needs a couple of (probably) small
> adjustments... Hopefully there's someone out there who can do the job.

Esperanza Collado
www.esperanzacollado.net