De : "Michael Betancourt" <hinterland.mov...@gmail.com>
À : "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Objet : Re: [Frameworks] GERMAINE DULAC'S WRITINGS ON CINEMA AVAILABLE IN
ENGLISH
Date : 21/12/2018 18:12:21 CET

I can fully understand the costs of printing a physical edition being a
constraint. Have you considered setting it up as a print-on-demand book, as
with Amazon's createspace? It's basically the same design files you would use
for the ebook. Since you're already using Amazon this should be relatively
easy. I personally prefer print over electronic.

Michael Betancourt
Savannah, GA USA

michaelbetancourt.com | vimeo.com/cinegraphic