I highly recommend a Hong Kong experimental feature, HO YUK:  LET'S LOVE HONG
KONG, by Yau Ching.  I've written an essay that discusses the film in detail.

“Handover Bodies in a Feminist Frame: Two Hong Kong Women Filmmakers'
Perspectives on Sex after 1997,” Screen Bodies:  An Interdisciplinary Journal
of Experience,Perception, and Display 2:2 (December 2017), 1-24.

DOI: https://doi.org/10.3167/screen.2017.020202

https://www.berghahnjournals.com/view/journals/screen-bodies/2/2/screen020202.xml

Gina Marchetti, Ph.D. Comparative Literature School of Humanities University of
Hong Kong Pokfulam Road HONG KONG 3917-8900

    On Thursday, January 10, 2019, 5:47:46 PM GMT+8, Dorottya Szalay