/Meshes of the Afternoon, /The woman and her double, the woman and the man

/Fireworks/ (Anger) The protagonist and the sailors

/Window Water Baby Moving /(Brakhage), Stan and Myrrena, Jane and Myrrena, truly first encounters

/Mothlight /(Brakhage), the moths and the film projector

/Reverberation /(Gerh), the couple on the street

/Adebar/ (Kubelka), the dancing couple

/The End/ (Maclaine), the couple in the sixth episode

/Au Hasard Balthazar /(Bresson), the donkey and the animals in the traveling zoo.

Did I mention that I am not a fan of this sort of request, not the least because we rarely hear the reason for it.

Fred Camper
Chicago