Hi Pip & Shumona,

I am not getting it. Is 200 ISO the native speed of the film? Or is it 160 ?

Most Super-8 cameras have an orange filter for daylight.
But for b&w one would always open the filter right?
(Unless you want to use the orange filter in order to enhance the clouds…)
So then how are there different ISOs for indoors & outdoors shooting?

In Shumonas case I think the camera is a Beaulieu 4008 ZMII which has a filter
key.
And in order to de-activate the orange filter one has to enter the key, right?

So once I slide in the filter key, my ISO should always be 200, correct?

best
Bernd