Hi Ben,

At Evergreen, our b/w photo darkroom uses Eco-Pro for developing prints. We use
this chemistry for processing hi con negative (7363 and 3378). It works well.
We don’t do reversal (yet) so I can’t speak to that.

Ruth Hayes
Member of the Faculty, Animation
The Evergreen State College

http://www.randommotion.com