Hi Kim,

This might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but I have a chapter in my
forthcoming book, Making Images Move: Handmade Cinema and the Other Arts
(University of California Press, January 2020) that discusses the ways
cameraless films perform a kind of self-portraiture.

Good luck with your research, and all best,

Greg

Gregory Zinman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Literature, Media, and Communication
Georgia Institute of Technology

gregory.zin...@lmc.gatech.edu
handmadecinema.com