fellow filmmakers—

Adobe Premiere Pro CC seems to be an endless source of trouble this past year
or two, seemingly linked with Mac updates and Adobe updates being in discord.
The application either doesn’t load at all or loads and becomes unresponsive.

I’m looking for feedback from folks working on projects in iMovie, Final Cut,
AVID or are making Premiere work for them. I started editing with Final Cut 7
and miss its stability if nothing else. Calling Adobe Customer Service of
course...

Since the messageboards always ask for it

Adobe Premiere Pro 13.1.1 (Build 2)
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
2.2 Ghz Core i7 processor
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory