I’d take Jeff’s analysis as definitive, because Jeff... But fwiw I’ll add a wee
bit of possible support…

It’s almost certainly not Super-8. As Jeff notes, that’s a Canon video zoom
lens in the manhole photos. That would have matched optically with the pickup
tube diameters of early portable BW video cameras, but been too long for any
kind of 8mm film format. I’m also not aware of any S8 camera by Nizo or anyone
else that came with a C-Mount and was that size and shape.

Here are some pix of the Concord I found on Google.

https://is.gd/F5BV8n

https://is.gd/H4YPCF

The manhole pix appear appear to match the front of the Concord: position and
size of the badge, ring around the mount on the body. The Beatles press
conference pic appears to match the rear of the Concord: location and size of
connectors. The top and bottom corners of the case appear to have a different
contour on Andy’s unit compared to the Concord photos online — rounded vs.
angled – but that could be a cosmetic change between different manufacturing
years of the same basic camera.

And indeed, the Beatles presser photo shows the camera is not connected to
power or to a VTR. So, yeah, prop...