North Korea and Cuba are both on the US list of terrorist nations. I travel to
Cuba once a year and I cannot transact any financial business with Cuba
directly. This means air bnb, banks, film festivals and hotels. These
transactions are strictly forbidden by PayPal. I have had my account suspended
once by Paypal for attempting to raise funds to travel to Cuba. These financial
transactions are carefully monitored by financial institutions here in the
States.

Do so at your ow risk.

Dominic