Hi all,   Best wishes for health and strength and getting through today and
what lies ahead!

In case anyone is interested to watch on their own, or if you are a professor
going as crazy as I am about remote teaching (while simultaneously
homeschooling), I’d be happy if you’d like to share these with students as
class or suggested viewing during "CoVid19 Spring 2020".  I’ll upload a few
more of my films if I have time, so subscribe to the channel if you would be
interested in future uploads.

https://vimeo.com/channels/jenn16mm <https://vimeo.com/channels/jenn16mm>

(I do appreciate and need school rentals of my work, which help me continue
making films.  So in future semesters I hope those of you who show my work for
classroom use, will go back to renting, or ask if we can do an exchange of some
sort if you don’t have a budget. Thanks.)

Take care,

Jenn