*Virtual Pool*
short video works by:
Giuseppe Boccassini, Ana Buljan, Brenda Contreras, Heidi Elyce Cooper,
Yeonu Ju, Christine Lucy Latimer, Sara Lovering, Michael Lyons, Carleen
Maur, Ann Oren, Derek Taylor

*Live chat Q&A at 9pm*

We're moving Microscope Gallery's weekly Event Series online — until
further notice.

The first of these online events, a short video program Virtual Pool, will
go live TONIGHT, Monday March 23 at 7:30pm EST, and will be available for
the following 72 hours. The program will be preceded by a short
pre-recorded introduction by co-directors Elle Burchill and Andrea Monti. A
live chat with several of the artists and Q&A from the online audience will
follow the program.

*Virtual Pool* — also the title of a 1995 video game among the firsts to
bring the game of pool into the virtual world — is a online screening
program of 11 new and recent short videos selected from the pool of
submissions to our most recent Open Call. The works, made by artists living
outside of New York, reflect upon our interconnectedness on this planet,
among other themes.

Andrea and I look forward to “seeing” you on Monday and to keeping intact
this component of our already deeply changed lives, a series we have been
bringing to you incessantly since opening our doors 9 1/2 years ago
(yesterday).

To Watch:

A “WATCH NOW” link will become available at 7:30pm on Monday March 23 on
this page (microscopegallery.com/virtualpool)

Passes for viewing can be purchased then, giving full access to the video
program and live chat.

Please, stay safe until we finally get to see each other off-line again.