On 3/28/2020 6:40 PM, Alan Sondheim wrote:

Let's not, it's world-wide and giving it that name taints everything.

- Alan

Yes,

Let's not even discuss him here.

When expressing opinions about him elsewhere, I try to never use his name. I also try to avoid insults in his style, though some are quire fun, "The Orange Monster" and the like. I use 'the current American president," "the current occupant," or similar. He profits, in a sense, with every mention of his "brand." And we should not turn FrameWorks into a political discussion group, or we could be swamped. There are other places for that.

Fred Camper
Chicago