Doe.
    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 3:33:58 PM EDT, Dominic Angerame
<dominic.anger...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Folks, sad news. Bruce Baillie is in the last days of care. Lorie Baillie
is in desperate need of funding. Currently Bruce is sleeping on the floor of
their house. Lorie wants his last days to be comfortable and to move him into
hospice care in her neighborhood because she can no long take care of him and
work at the same time.
The cost for this care is $6000. I know this is hard time for many people but
if you can send funds please send it via PayPal to

tullylou...@gmail.com

Thank you so much. Bruce Baillie is one of the most important experimental
filmmakers of our time and deserves to be well taken care of in his dying days.