Dieter does sell Rex 5 cameras.

Some well known 16mm camera retailers have reduced their prices for sync
cameras and less feature-rich MOS camera alternatives to the Bolex.

The Bolex’s overall level of quality for the money and it’s spring drive
have made it seemingly less prone to the up/down of that market. And
generally, compared to the DSLR boom 10 years ago when there was a variety
of that stuff being sold off all the time, the format has been earning a
higher price lately. Shops that can service reliably and that have
desirable examples of H16 cameras have been priced pretty high as far as I
have seen.

IB

>>> j...@kinetta.com