i once found a bunch of my films re-edited with new soundtracks on youtube,
though the person did credit me for the visuals. i wrote to them asking if
they would be interested in a real, consensual collaboration but nah...  no
reply whatsoever.  i still have no idea who or where they are & have never
followed up to see if the works were removed.  i have no problem sharing my
work online even in light of everything that entails, and as an artist that
works with appropriation, I can handle some appropriation of my work to
some degree, but i would hope that they have the same respect for my
material as i have for the material that i myself appropriate: please
transform it and make it somehow your own so that it is no longer a simple
copy of what i did.

enjoy today...

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez
Filmmaker, Artist, Writer