Black and white bleach is typically followed with a clearing solution to remove the stain.

The most traditional formula is here:

R-9 Bleach
Water: 1 litre
Potassium Dichromate: 9.5 g
Sulfuric Acid (concentrated): 12 ml
(Always add acid to water--never water to acid.)

CB-1 Clearing Bath:
Water: 1 litre
Sodium sulfite: 90 g

An alternative formula is here:

BLEACH

Two solutions, A and B are mixed as follows:

For solution A add 2g of potassium permanganate to 500ml water.

For solution B add 10ml of concentrated sulphuric acid to 490ml water.

For use, mix equal parts of A and B, making a fresh working solution for each film, and discard after use.

CLEARING SOLUTION

Add 25g sodium or potassium metabisulphite to 800ml water. When the sodium or potassium metabisulphite is dissolved make up to 1 litre.

The easier (and less hazardous) way is to simply use conventional fixer on undeveloped black and white film stock.