Hi Adam,
I am greatly saddened to hear of Terry's passing. He was a wonderful
community spirit and made a lasting contribution to the world of
experimental film in starting Filmforum. A terrific host, I made my first
trip to Los Angeles to present a program of film at Flmforum in the mid
80's  and he, Mary and Buddy Kilchesty gave me a whirlwind tour of LA that
I'll never forget.
My deepest sympathies to Mary, you and everyone at LA filmforum.
And I am so grateful that the organization lives on.
Warmest wishes, Steve