I have one of these that I have not used in decades. Worked fine in the 1980s! Great camera. Anyway, it seems rather ecologically incorrect to just store it when someone else might use it, so I wnt to try to sell it. But first I need to make sure it runs OK. Obviously the batteries it came with no longer function. Does anyone have any experience with this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaulieu-4008-Replacement-Battery-Pack-with-Charger-Model-Mk-II/254624493578?hash=item3b48cd700a:g:FqEAAOSw7qdZ613N

or have a better solution? My idea is to take a chance on buying a battery in the hope that the camera works, and then try to sell it -- or try to sell it for almost nothing even if it doesn't work, for display as a living room museum piece?

Fred Camper
Chicago