Friends, sorry, but somehow an infected email was sent out to my mailing list today. It's not a virus in my computer, thank God, but some kind of a bug that latches on and "forges" a sender's address. Thanks to all of you who notified me about this. One thing you can be sure of, I never send an attached file. I always post the text of my column inside the email message. So if this happens again, and you see a message to download something, you can trust your virus software when it tells you that it's not a legitimate message.

********
Frederica Mathewes-Green
www.frederica.com