Are you willing to have a date tonight and start a new story?
Browse thousands of personals listed; it is easy to find a real
friend, a one night stand adventure, a true love, a companion for
life.
Get started now...

http://go2-url.com/aiueus

Please note that this is not spam, I do not send emails to
individuals, you have received this email because we are member of
the same google group, in case you do not want to receive future e-
mail just login into your google group account and set it to ''No
email''.
In case you are a group owner or moderator feel free to contact me
using '' grplc...@gmail.com ''.