This is a free file hosting service. Users upload files and share
links to these files on forums and blogs.

   By uploading a file from your account, you become its owner. When
someone downloads your file, we'll pay you for these downloads.
When someone downloads an anonymous file from your site, more revenue
for you!
When someone uploads a file via your personalized upload widget,
you'll earn money with these files.
When you refer a new registered user to our site, you'll get 10% of
his earnings.

  We have detailed daily statistics/trends for downloads and money
earned.

Link - http://www.xpctechs.com/?l=4K7Nox3xf

Enjoy !!