Can I pay you *$997 by paypal now ?

Have you ever wondered what if at least 1000 people on internet purchases a
product from you for **$997 each.

The answer is - You will then be having **$997,000 with you, not days,
months or years later but now in 2008 A*D.

Reason why - people will purchase a product from you for **$997 is because
they know it very clearly that another set of 1000 people will purchase the
same product from them for **$997 and so on.

That's the power of internet.
But - Here comes a very important question ?
¢®¢®

Are you rich enough ? or Will you ever purchase a single product online for
**$997 ?

Your flat answer is - No, Never, Not at all.

Your answer is - Oh my goodness ! **$997 - I will not at all spend even
**$697, **$497, **$197 or even **$97 or the measly**$67 for one product -
that too online.
¢®¢®

But there are 2751 persons who have done so -
There are 2751 persons who have understood how it works ?

They have purchased not 1 product, but a mammoth **$213,997 valued bundle of
products.

They have purchased it not for **$997, not for **$697 or for **$497 or for
**$197 , not at all for **$97, heck not for **$67as well, but for -----

¢®¢®

==>> [ <http://goog_1247392418277/>http://www.thefortune39.com/uncover/sedimadi
]<http://www.thefortune39.com/uncover/sedimadi>

---
 To unsubscribe or change your details, click the link below:
http://ez-optin.com/r?y=MTQwMjcvc2VkaW1hZGlAZ21haWwuY29tLzI0Lw==