Hello,

I just came across a sweet site called Webportal.
Have you seen it yet?

They offer Rm500 giveaway for just reffering members.That easy part for you.
I hope you grab this time limited opportunities,maybe for coming festival.

I'm trying to win RM500.00 and would like
to give you a chance of winning RM500.00 as well!

Apart from having the opportunity to WIN RM500.00 easily,
this site also offer cool services like Online Games, Auctions,
FriendFinder Matchmaking & etc to all it's members...
All you have to do is become a member by surfing to

http://www.webportal.com.my/join.asp?ref=3Dcydean69

After you have joined, login to your member account and you will
see instructions as to how to win yourself RM500.00!.. or use the
many cool services webportal.com.my provides.

Remember to click on the link to join as a Webportal Member.
You won't regret Joining this Great Site!

Here's the link again :

http://www.webportal.com.my/join.asp?ref=3Dcydean69

Thanks and have a great day,

Cydean69

p.s: This One For Newbies.
       You Will Get Everythings In Here About Money Making Website.
       http://2bjutaONE.com
       http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-27114