Dear Sir/Madam,

FUNCTION HALL (4 STAR STANDARD) FOR RENTING IN KLANG starting from
RM90.00
Suitable for Event like
Seminar
Dinner
Dance
Wedding
Social events
Conference
Meeting
Cocktail Reception
Product Launching
Press Conference of company
Banquet

Type of Menu (Meal can choose)
Buffet
Coffee / Tea Break
High Tea
Chinese Banquet
Halal
Vegetarian (Chinese)
Vegetarian (Indian)

Venue: Bayu View Hotel, Bayu Tinggi, Klang
5 Different type's rooms: 50 pax, 100 pax, 200 pax, 150 pax, 250 pax

If you book A Year early then we giving away RM99.00 / 100 pax / Half
Day.
Terms & Condition apply

Call Ms Vim 012-3220775 or Email your inquiry to
ren...@ariansoft2u.com
Visit us now we are 4 Star Quality Standard with just with 2 star fees

More info & online book, online payment visit:
http://www.ariansoft2u.com/rental/

Yours faithfully,
Ariansoft Rental Service Office