We Persatuan Generasi Gemilang Selangor organizing tuition for community in
various areas in Selangor at permanent training halls.

Currently we required more teachers/tutors/volunteers in 3 main places.
You also can be leader and lead our new project area as PGGS Tuition Leader.

*Organizer*
*Persatuan Generasi Gemilang Selangor (Brilliant Generation Society
Selangor)*

Email: pgenerasigemila...@gmail.com

Blog Web: http://pgenerasigemilangs.blogspot.com/

*Looking for volunteers/paid tutors for Primary & Secondary subjects*

Form 1 – 5

Standard 1 – 6

All subjects including Tamil.

*Looking for computer teacher for Tamil School*

*Location
Kg. Baru Hicom, Shah Alam*
Taman Sentosa, Klang
Bandar Puteri, Klang

*Future Area*

Kuala Selangor
Pulau Carey

Banting

Kindly send your CV to pgenerasigemila...@gmail.com

Please call Madam *Maha* at *0162776790* or Ms *Suguna* at *0146633791* for
immediate discussion/interview/meeting.

Yours faithfully,

Academic Leader of PGGS