Dear Group members,

Tilt Research & Development is a standalone organization, engaged in
research field from 22 years - we have pioneered methods and been
performing research with high incentives. For our current plan, we are
seeking genuine buyers of Apparel & Fashion, Chemical & Machinery; if you
are aware of any buyer from mentioned Industries, provide their details
through filling-out below google sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dC1NV2JoUWlNRGE1RGpvZGVXU2Frd1E6MQ

Based on your provided details, we will contact those buyers and proceed
further trading. On every two successful buyers, you will receive iPhone
handset, cash & other gifts. The more you share the more chances to win.

If you have any kind of query regarding our program; feel free to contact
us back by sending email at: Laneypad[at]gmail.com

Happy winning!

Regards,

Managing Director
Tilt Research & Development