Venue : HARBOUR PLACE KLANG (MBO KLANG)
 Date : 30th AUG, 31st AUG AND 1st SEPT 2013
Time : 10am to 10pm

*UPDATES: DUE TO OUR TRADERS REQUEST*,
THE DATE OF THE EVENT IS BEING POSTPONED TO 30TH AUG, 31ST AUG AND 1ST
SEPTEMBER 2013. THE SCHEDULE OF THE ACTIVITIES REMAIN THE SAME.
OUR DEEPEST APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Please call Shaant @ 012-2130237 for more details

Updates; My Dream Contest - Season 2 will be held in our event on 17th
August, Saturday. With all the entertainments, contest & competitions n
activities that we arranged for that 3 days, we strongly confident to bring
in the crowd to our event n for our traders benefits. More details about
the event visit
http://kiwf13.ariansoft2u.com.
FB : facebook.com/ariansoftevents

Herewith I have attached together the brochure n the details of the booth
with quotation. The price still maintain with the discount of 30%. Please
feel free to contact me at 012-3220775 for any clarification.

Thank you in advance n hope to get support from you, together to make this
event success for mutual benefit.

Thank you,

Vimala Thevanai
012-3220775

If brochure not display click here
www.the7secretsrhythm.com/KIWF13/KIWF13BraucherA_rva.jpg

If bird view map not display click here

www.the7secretsrhythm.com/KIWF13/FloorPlanHarbour_Ver2.jpg

[image: KLANG INDIAN WEDDING FAIR 2013 map]