Dear sir/Madam
Great morning

*Dear Manager In Charge*

Designed for experienced and inexperience personnel.As well as Safety &
Health / HR / Training Officers, Executives, Managers, Safety Committee
Personal. We can also do for non-OSH related personal to enhance safety &
productivity. Encourage all employees working in the production, shipyard,
warehousing, space, security, plantation and manufacturing industry
particularly in hazardous and stress zone.

The Seven Secrets Rhythm

ALERT ¤ SAFE ¤ QUALITY ¤ PRODUCTIVE ¤ SAVE

Presents

Rewiring the brain for Occupational Safety and Health

Designed and train by World’s first INTRINSIC Corporate training institute
since 2007

Public Workshop’s

15th and 16th October 2016 Shah Alam

Kota Permai Golf and Country Club

  22nd and 23th  October 2016 Penang

Vistana Hotel

12th and 13th November 2016 Johor

Suria Resort and Hotel

 19th and 20th November 2016 Kuantan

Catalyna Hotel

23rd and 24th  November 2016 Kuala Lumpur

Crystal Crown Hotel

26th and 27th November 2016 Bintulu

Kemena Plaza Hotel

3rd and 4th December Kota Kinabalu

Celyn Hotel

Time :0830-1730

Registration close 16 day from workshop date

HRDF CLAIMABLE

DOSH 10 CEP point

We can also conduct in house workshop for your organization

*About The Program*

This is 100% Non Theory ,100% non motivational and 100% practical that that
will change the way Participant act in the Workplace, Environment ,Health
,organization and safety .

The Techniques are

1.Active brain

2.Mind resetting

3.Focus and concentration

4.Natural creativity

5.Memory Power

6.Stabilizing both Brain-Single Rhythm

7.Alpha level mind

Below is summary of few of technique that will be taught in this 2 days
intrinsic training

Research has proven that our brain works 100% at 4.00 am and reduce
gradually to 3%-7% at 7.00 am .This indirectly makes us not able to give
full commitment in the workplace.

How to get the same brain power during our working time regardless our work
shift /education background/industry?

Our *Active brain technique* is the solution for this everlasting issue. By
doing our Active Brain technique not only employee able to be productive
but they will also improve their lifestyle.

We often heard that employee forgot to complete task within required time
frame, but do they really forget?

How do a organization/responsible employer identify this issue.Is there a
way to help our fellow employee to overcome this issue? After all it will
give the organization huge improvement in productivity.

Our *Memory Power* technique has helped many participant in their life,
some participant even have continue their studies to improve their academic
qualification.

Another huge issue faces by the organization is STRESS. How can we reduce
stress at workplace?

*Alpha level mind *technique is fastest way to reduce stress with just 1
minute exercise. It can be done anywhere, your colleagues seating next to
you won’t even realize that you just did the exercise .

Your Organization may do this 7 minute exercise in the morning as group
activity to get the result in short time.

VIA 7 RHYTHM & PSYCHOSOMATIC
Solves migraine, high blood pressure, reduce stress, anti aging, stay
youthful and a lot more benefits.  Will trigger staff with past
difficulties with high tech devices to learn and use with increased ease
according to corporate requirements.
Best bridge between GEN X, Y, Z. for great team work.

VIA 7 MINUTES EXERCISE
Increase alert, improve memory, sharp eye for safe and higher productivity,
relieve asthma issue, peace sleeping, at night  as well solve years of
ergonomics issue.
How to avoid sleepiness in workplace,Be bold to avoid transmitting disease.
Adopting multiple task responsibility.

VIA 7 NATURAL FOOD
Solve gastric, urine, pass motion, pimples, flu, flame, skin itchiness,
arthritis, increase immune system, anti-bacteria and monthly menstrual
problem (ladies).
Build natural power of body to be resistant  on environmental pollution,
several radiation for highest self protection in various type of venue.
Home remedy to detoxify body.  Easiest & best slimming methods to solve
obesity.

And the list goes on

CORPORATE BENEFITS
•    T7SR techniques will relief years of ergonomic issue
•    Reducing accident rates and improved productivity
•    Reducing worker’s compensation premium payout and administration cost.
•    Improved overall working climate.
•    Enhance worker’s perception on the motive of OSH
•    Increased motivation to work
•    Enhance employer and employee relationship
•    Infusing active participation of worker

Global Testimonial

We found amongst our staff tremendous increased mental alertness, focused
and efficacious at work. It is an effective method to avoid unwanted
workplace incidents and appears to be the best practices in OSH in near
future. A number of staff commented anger has reduced remarkably. The most
prominent effect that our staff realized within the 10th days of practices,
there were no headaches or migraine. Beginning to explore new computer
knowledge & do own research on company related matters, which new knowledge
has equipped for better work performances and increased confident towards
their career. I strongly recommend T7SR for OSH as the core training for
all employees especially in field work like factory, construction or
warehouse related staff and/or worker.
HR/Training Manager, George Kent (Malaysia) Berhad

When I was searching for corporate psychologist workshops, I found yours to
be exactly what I was looking for. After we attended your training on "Best
HR practice for SMEs", most participant’s feedback was it's first kind to
leverage human potential and can be best tool for OSH.
Mr. Neela Mehan Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Human Resource Development
Fund (HRDF)

We experience a unique concept to improved OSH. T7SR for OSH with Intrinsic
brain training can be practical solution to achieve best OSH status in any
corporate.
Puan Halimatul Saadiah (Training Division) NIOSH Bangi, Malaysia

*Course Fee*

RM 1270 / participant

EARLY BIRD Discount RM 1070 / (for registration and payment received 30
days received before course date).

Special promotion RM1170 /2 to 3 Participant

Group Discount RM 970 / 4 Participant and above.

You may also get our bio-metric stress testing card when you attend our
training (optional)

Please find the attached speaker profile, quotations ,brochure  ,company
profile ,competency list, testimony ,registration form and course outline.

*T7SR OSH Flyer, Outline, Trainer Profile, Reg Form*
www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/T7SROSHV6A.pdf

www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/ELANProfile.pdf
www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/T7SROSH_Outline_2Days.pdf
www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/AVTT7SROSHRegFormV6.docx
<http://www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/AVTT7SROSHRegFormV1.docx>

*AVT PROFILE & COMPETENCY LIST*
www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/AVT_T7SR_Profile_2016.pdf

www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/T7SR_CompetencyList_V6.pdf

Call us today now to discuss further on our extraordinary workshop.

Your Sincerely,

Mohamed Rashid

Project Director

The Seven Secrets Rhythm

+60186653112

www.the7secretsrhythm.com

Associated Partners
THE SEVEN SECRETS RHYTHM, MALAYSIA

Corporate Module: www.the7secretsrhythm.com

Chief, Scientist Module: www.mindpreneurship.com

School Module: www.vgeniust.com

<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX46445qTW1px6bF1qwrLsW64QWwH56dz0qf8f7Xj402?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the7secretsrhythm.com%2Fweb5%2Fimages%2Ficons%2Fpdflogo.png&si=4525542174359552&pi=e16e843d-c152-4903-fee2-86958aa67fa3>
WWW.THE7SECRETSRHYTHM.COM/OSH/T7SROSHV6A.PDF
<http://www.the7secretsrhythm.com/OSH/T7SROSHV6A.pdf>2 DAYS / 2D1N DOSH 10
POINT

3 DAYS / 3D2N DOSH 15 POINT

<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX46445qTW1px6bF1qwrLsW64QWwH56dz0qf8f7Xj402?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the7secretsrhythm.com%2FOSH%2FT7SROSHV6Ap1.jpg&si=4525542174359552&pi=e16e843d-c152-4903-fee2-86958aa67fa3>

<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX46445qTW1px6bF1qwrLsW64QWwH56dz0qf8f7Xj402?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the7secretsrhythm.com%2FOSH%2FT7SROSHV6Ap2.jpg&si=4525542174359552&pi=e16e843d-c152-4903-fee2-86958aa67fa3>

<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX46445qTW1px6bF1qwrLsW64QWwH56dz0qf8f7Xj402?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the7secretsrhythm.com%2FOSH%2FT7SROSHV6Ap3.jpg&si=4525542174359552&pi=e16e843d-c152-4903-fee2-86958aa67fa3>

<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX46445qTW1px6bF1qwrLsW64QWwH56dz0qf8f7Xj402?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the7secretsrhythm.com%2FOSH%2FT7SROSHV6Ap4.jpg&si=4525542174359552&pi=e16e843d-c152-4903-fee2-86958aa67fa3>

PAGE1

ALERT  SAFE  QUALITY  PRODUCTIVE SAVE

Rewiring the Brain for OSH

Designed and trained by World’s first INTRINSIC Corporate training
institute since 2007

VIA 7 RHYTHM & PSYCHOSOMATIC
Solves migraine, reduces high blood pressure and stress, anti aging,
staying youthful and a lot more benefits.  Will trigger staff with past
difficulties with high tech devices to learn and use with increased ease
according to corporate requirements.  Best bridge between GEN X, Y, Z. for
great team work.

VIA 7 MINUTES EXERCISE
Increases alertness, improves memory, sharpens eye for safety and higher
productivity, relieves asthma issues, peaceful sleeping at night as well as
solving years of ergonomics issues.  Just do two (2) minutes exercise to
drive away sleepiness at workplace and stay awake for 3 hours fresh and
focused.
Prevention against transmitting disease.  Personnel is open to
multitasking  and multiple responsibilities.

VIA 7 NATURAL FOOD CONSUMPTION
Eradicates gastric, urine, constipation, pimples, flu, phlegm, skin
itchiness, arthritis, increases immune system, anti-bacteria and monthly
menstrual problems (ladies).  Builds and strengthens  natural immune system
of body as well as builds up resistance to environmental pollution and
increases protection against certain degree of radiation in venues and
places exposed to high radiation field.  Best home remedy to detoxify
body.  Easiest & best slimming methods to solve obesity.

List goes on......

WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Designed for experienced and inexperienced personnel.  As well as for those
in Safety & Health / HR / Training Officers, Executives, Managers, Safety
Committee Personnel.  We can also do for non-OSH related personnel  to
enhance safety & productivity.  Encourage all employees working in the
production, shipyard, warehousing, space, security, plantation and
manufacturing industry particularly in hazardous and stress zone.

OSH

That will change 360° the way you act to Environment, Health,
Organizations, Workplace, & Safety.

DOSH CEP 10#
NIOSH Trainer
Endorsed by ISOM
HRDF Claimable

Department of Occupational
Safety & Health

Call us for T7SR
OSH 3D2N
Retreat. DOSH
CEP 15 Point

www.the7secretsrhythm.com

PAGE2

What is The 7 Secrets Rhythm?
Practical techniques that will modulate inner brain frequency, enabling you
to take charge of sub-conscious and unconscious mind.

It is an introvert approach and a breakthrough in OSH  training.  T7SR is
an unique training approach that focuses on strengthening and exposing
optimal brain functions.  This Rhythm promotes individual excellence in
bringing out supremacy and brilliance by  regulating the mind, behaviour,
attitude and character therefore enhancing overall  stability.  It will
enable personnel to grasp the theoretical knowledge towards executing their
daily routine.  It Is a practical technique that will moderate inner brain
frequency in order to better manage individual’s action, reaction and
responds.

T7SR for OSH will infuse and influence the interactions in many areas,
including mind tuning, improving personal health, mental alertness, harmony
of the mind, better hand and mind co ordinations.  These improvements will
have a great impact on administrational cost and liabilities which is
incurred due to occupational medicine, occupational hygiene, public health,
safety engineering, industrial engineering, chemistry, health physics,
ergonomics and occupational health psychology.

“Safety is a state of alert mind in peace consciousness, accidents are an
absence of mind with stress present!” ~ Elan

OBJECTIVE
Capitalizing the workers attention and focus at workplace.
Further enhancing safety and health awareness among all level of workers.
Improves workers performance at work.
Intensifies the alertness in observing safety and health.
Maintains and promotes workers’ health in terms of mind, body and spirit.
Reducing work related injuries and illnesses.
Improving social climate that will further enhance smooth operations and
productivity of the undertakings.
To encourage and promote better safety and health awareness and precautions.
How does food influence OSH?

GREATER PERFORMANCE BASED ACTION
Enhance focus & concentration.
Calmness with highest alertness.
Sensitive on workplace environmental changes.
Stress management.
Improved Listening skills.
Avoid sleepiness.
Resets old patterns of unsafe activities
Moderating inner frame of mind and allows
Outer policies to be complied at highest level.

BENEFITS
T7SR techniques will relief years of ergonomic issues.
Reducing accident rates and improved productivity.
Reducing worker’s compensation premium payouts and administration cost.
Improved overall working climate.
Enhance worker’s perception on the motive of OSH.
Increased motivation to work.
Intensifies employer and employee relationship.
Infusing active participation of worker.

MANAGEMENT
GOALS

HEALTHY
EMPLOYEE AND
SAFE WORKING
ENVIRONMENT

INCREASED ROI,
REDUCED STAFF TURNOVER,
IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY
CUSTOMER LOYALTY

7 Secrets · 7 Minutes

Active Brain
Mind Resetting
Focus & Concentration
Natural Creativity
Memory Power
Single Rhythm
Alpha Thinking

“What is now proven was once only imagined.” Hindsight is a wonderful thing
but foresight is better, especially when it comes to saving life, or some
pain! ~ William Blake

PAGE3

Global Testimonial

We found amongst our staff tremendous increase in mental alertness, focused
and efficacious at work. It is an effective method to avoid unwanted
workplace incidents and appears to be the best practices in OSH in near
future.  A number of staff commented that their anger level was reduced
remarkably.  The most prominent effect that our staff realized within the
10th day of practice was that there were no recurrence of headaches or
migraine.  Staff began to explore new computer knowledge & do own research
on company related matters.  The training knowledge had equipped staff for
better work performances and increased confident towards their career.  I
strongly recommend T7SR for OSH as the core training for all employees
especially in all field work like factory, construction or warehousing.
HR/Training Manager, George Kent (Malaysia) Berhad

You will discover the sub-conscious & unconscious mind functions. Within
weeks of my practice, I experienced remarkable impact in managing my mind,
energy, action, respond, personal & corporate activities. My experience
with staff is best described as stress free technique & better OSH.
Mr. Peter Wyss (PMP, CEO & Founder, MBA, NLP, ICF), PMCC-International
Switzerland

When I was searching for corporate psychologist workshops, I found yours to
be exactly what I was looking for.  After attending your training on "Best
HR practice for SMEs", most participant’s feedback was that the impact is
first of its kind to leverage human potential and can be best tool for OSH.
Mr. Neela Mehan Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Human Resource Development
Fund (HRDF)

We experienced an unique concept of improved OSH. T7SR for OSH with
Intrinsic brain training can be practical solution to achieve best OSH
status in any corporate sector.
Puan Halimatul Saadiah (Training Division) NIOSH Bangi, Malaysia

I'm an international trainer and have travelled  globally.  Elan's training
on The 7 Secrets Rhythm is unique and directly effect's on intelligent and
impact on business growth as well stabilizing Occupational Safety & Health
solution.
Mr. Michael Lai (Director & Founder), ML Technology of Crystal & Energy
Products

I would recommend this workshop to anyone truly committed to investing in
themselves and improving their intrinsic flow towards excellence in
entrepreneurship. Rewiring The Brain via The 7 Secretds Rhythm is practical
for every individual. The seminar's holistic approach covered the entire
business process. Elan is an energetic and vibrant entrepreneur as well as
the world’s foremost expert on mind frequency.
Prof. Dr. Azahari Othman (aka Dr. Luv) Felow of OXCELL, Oxford, UK.

Its great workshop flow with unique approach towards moderating conscious,
mind, for corporate goals…
Dr. Henry Yeoh, Director, Group HR & Corporate Services of KW Group Sdn Bhd

World’s #1 Intrinsic Brain Training
GUARANTEED

20000+ Participants
10+ Countries
5+ Continents
It's growing

Elanggovan Thanggavilo best known as Elan is the Founder of The 7 Secrets
Rhythm.  Elan has travelled extensively to train since 1999 locally and
internationally.  He is a trainer of par excellence in Human Psychology and
Human Resource.

NIOSH, TM, SILVERLAKE USA, FMM, MIHRM, PTPTN, JUSCO, OHARA JAPAN, UMP, and
HRDF are some of his corporate clients.

Elan is an distinguished speaker in FMM Safety Conference On:
“Fostering an OSH Culture Towards a Healthy and Productive Workforce”

He is an expert trainer for OSH, Zero Defect Manufacturing, TQM, Best HR
Practices, Customer Support and Hidden Secrets of Sales Psychology.  He
also writes articles which are frequently published by THE STAR, TRAXXfm,
BERNAMA, RADIO24, Sinar Harian, The Borneo Daily Sabah, Tamil Nesan and
other media.

His profound insights in human aspect of psychology, non-theory,
non-motivation and 100% practical.  His speciality have made him one of the
most sought after trainer in these industries.  His specialization is
routing emotion towards intelligence energy.  The energy will be reducing
emotion issue, which will enable respond based rather then re-action
based.  His passion is to bring the best out of an individual to harvest
inborn creative and unfold talent towards advance corporate advantages to
comply KPI policies.

ELAN    Prime Member of Traditional & Complementary Medicine
             Regulated by Ministry of Health Malaysia & Malaysia Medical
Council

Call us for other CPD / CEP related T7SR workshop for your industry

YOU CAN SELECT ADDITIONAL
1 MORE COMPETENCY
Mentoring & Coaching
Self Initiative
Courage to share Ideas
Composure & Stress
Conflict Management
Motivating others
Communication
Personal Effectiveness
Interaction with Others
Management Qualities
Engineering Competencies
Total Quality Management, TQM
Zero Defect Manufacturing, ZDM
Emotional Quest, Intelligent Quest, eQiQ

Malaysia Medical Association CPD
The Malaysian Veterinary Council (MVC) CPD
Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society CPD
Malaysia Nursing Board CPD
Board of Engineers Malaysia CPD
Chartered Secretaries Malaysia (MAICSA) CPD
Malaysian Institute of Planners CPD
The Malaysian Bar Council CPD
Life Insurance Association of Malaysian CPD
Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia

PAGE4

OPTIONAL STRESS TESTING & BIO FEEDBACK CARD

Versatile and reusable. The stress test squares are unbreakable and simple
to use. The cards can also be personalised with your company logo and
details. Together they create a reusable product that is a great talking
point and inexpensive enough to feature as part of your marketing or
wellbeing campaigns.

Nurturing
your existing
staff's brain
with T7SR

Retaining them
with higher
productivity
Reduce in staff turnover

700+ Over
CPD/CEP Points
from 60+
Countries for T7SR
Modules
Globally

Select one more competency group to be incorporated into your workshop

TECHNIQUES VERIFIED BY

SOME CORPORATE TRAINING BY ELAN

ELAN INTERVIEWED BY, AS FEATURED IN,

EARLY BIRD OFFER
10% discount if register 30 days before workshop.