1/2 cup flour

1/2 tsp black pepper

1/2 tsp. salt

1/2 tsp dried thyme

1/2 tsp rosemary

1/2 tsp oregano

1 chicken cut into 8 pieces (2-3 lbs.)

     Mix all this together.  Dredge chicken pieces in the flour,
shaking off excess.  Heat 1/2 cup oil in heavy deep pan.  Fry chicken
in batches.  DO NOT CROWD, turning, until golden brown (about 15
minutes).  Transfer chicken to paper towels to drain.  Salt and pepper
immediately.  4 Russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into eights.  Fry oil
that you used for chicken, turning until golden brown (about 10
minutes).  Transfer to paper towels, salt and pepper.  Preheat oven to
350 degrees.  Pour off all oil, except for 1/4 inch.  Carefully add 1
cup dry white wine, 4-8 minced cloves of garlic.  Stir.  Add the
browned chicken and potatoes to the sauce.  Alternating the potatoes
with the chicken.  Its ok to crowd it.  Bake UNCOVERED until potatoes
are tender and chicken is tender.  About 25-35 minutes.  Serve chicken
and potatoes with juices and scatter platters with parsley.  Serve with
french bread.  I would make this up in advance in batches and bake them
in the throw away pans.  You can just heat up pans as you need them.  I
would even make this 3-4 days ahead of time.  The longer the sauce
sits, the better it is.

http://www.auntiebelhams.com/
http://www.kaet.asu.edu/support/partners.html
http://www.serenitygroup.com/
http://www.quotesandjokes.com/
http://www.perceptionofdifference.com/
http://www.imhcaz.com/
http://www.azhttp.com/

DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LeSULA/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/f8NolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Links