Father's Day Carnival of the Recipes is up.

The Father's Day Carnival of the Recipes is being hosted at the World Famous Recipes Weblog at  http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/

Visit Carnival of the Recipes and try out some of the fabulous recipes.

If you are Gluten Intolerant, be sure to check out the recipe for Gluten-Free Flour and the recipes for using it.

PS:  We are also putting together a Carnival of Quotes but need some more contributors of Blogs which post quotations.  We also need some more hosting locations before we can kick it off.  Visit http://quotescarnival.wordpress.com/  for more information about that.

Thank you,
Bill and Kathee

Free Recipes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/free-recipes/
http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/index.php/576
http://www.worldfamousrecipes.com/index.php/category/free-recipes/

Nature recipe cat food Raw food recipes Food dehydrator recipes
Low carb food recipe Food recipes Kraft foods recipes

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS